Access resources developed specifically for arts administrators and make community connections by registering your organization as an Arts Council member.
Our members are our community. And our resources are made for you. Our organization memberships were created for individuals representing an arts organization, cultural institution, arts business, or collective. All staff (paid or volunteer) of your organization become a member when your organization joins as a member!
Formal business incorporation or 501c(3) status are not necessary to become an organization member.
Header image courtesy of the Pittsburgh Glass Center.
Dues are based on an organization's annual operating budget and may be paid by credit or debit card, check, or money order. You can also choose to pay in 12 equal monthly installments with a convenient automated charge to your credit or debit card. You'll find your organization’s membership dues on the second page of the form below.
Become a Member Today
- Discounted rates for workshops and events
- Discounted rates for legal and business consulting
- Free HR consultations with HR Advisors
- Access to peer networks just for arts administrators
- Participate in arts advocacy efforts on the local, state and national levels
- VIP access to our arts sector research reports