The Arts Council bridges the gap between arts facilitators and arts patrons through relationship building and resource sharing, ensuring that arts and culture are incorporated into every aspect of the community we serve.
We build community through:
- Weekly event roundups, amplifying the work of Pittsburgh-based artists and arts organizations
- Monthly lists of regional arts-related jobs and opportunities
- Individual staff consultations, providing one-on-one feedback with artists and arts administrators in need of resources
- Connecting artists and organizations to Business and Legal Services
- Advising arts leaders on best practices
- Recommending members of our sector for panels, workshops, and media spotlights
How can we help you in your artistic practice? Send us an email!