Job Listing Round Up: February 2023
Looking for employment as an artist or administrator in Pittsburgh? Our staff regularly collects job descriptions in the community, as well as calls for artists. If you would like to see your job post on our next blog post, please email the link to the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these job postings are collected but not directly endorsed by the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. None of these listings are paid placements. Additional opportunities can be found with the Associated Artists of Pittsburgh, NextPittsburgh, and Pittsburgh’s City Paper. Some positions from our last blog post may still be open.
- Manager of Operations at Arts Education Collaborative
- Part-Time Concert Research Assistant at Pittsburgh Community Broadcasting, 91.3 WYEP
- Associate Programmer at Film Pittsburgh
- Director of Corporate Support at Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Arts Education Program Associate at Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- 937 Liberty Venue Manager at Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Seasonal Studio Supervisor at Touchstone Center for Crafts
- Portrait Photographer at M&M Photography
- Part-Time Arts Coordinator at Focus on Renewal
- Pittsburgh Creative Corps Member at the Office for Public Art
- Mainstage Auditions at South Park Theatre
- House Electrician for Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- Teaching Artist at Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse
Calls for Art and Artists
- Call for submissions to the Solo Exhibition 2023 at Sweetwater Center for the Arts
- Call for artists and performers for the Pittsburgh Fringe Festival
- Call for submissions to MakerDate 2023 at Assemble
- Call for submissions to Spring Artists Market at Pittsburgh Arts and Media
- Call for submissions to Distillery Emerging Art Residency at Brewhouse Association
- Call for submissions to Prospectus Curatorial Residency at Brewhouse Association
- Call for submissions of “seed story” art at Hudson Valley Seed Co.